TAL Services Limited (TAL) is undertaking an initiative of providing free skin cancer screening to up to 1,000 participants in total over 10 days and helping to raise awareness of the risk of skin cancers (TAL SpotChecker).
TAL SpotChecker provides the opportunity for participants to attend one of the TAL SpotChecker mobile sites and undergo a preliminary skin cancer screening with a qualified health professional provided by Sonic Clinical Services.
TAL SpotChecker experience
- No purchase or payment is required to participate in TAL SpotChecker.
- TAL SpotChecker is open to anyone over 18 years of age and a consent form will need to be completed (Participants).
- TAL reserves the right to refuse any Participant in its sole discretion.
- TAL SpotChecker will conduct a preliminary screening and if any irregular spots are found, the Participant will be referred to a medical professional to determine a diagnosis.
- TAL SpotChecker is a preliminary screening, not a firm diagnosis.
- By participating in TAL SpotChecker, the Participant agrees to these terms and conditions, and the TAL SpotChecker Consent Form.
Consent to use data for a limited purpose
- By participating in TAL SpotChecker, TAL gains access to data and information generated from Participants in the program (Data). Participants acknowledge and agree that this Data will contain Personal Information and Sensitive Information (as those terms are defined in the Privacy Act 1988) relating to them. By participating in TAL SpotChecker, Participants consent to the collection and use by TAL of the Data obtained in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- TAL will only use the Data for the limited purposes of providing reminder communications to Participants to visit a medical professional for skin cancer screening.
- Upon TAL using the Data in accordance with paragraph 9 above, all Data in respect of the Participant will be segregated from TAL systems and records. Data will be stored for 7 years.
- TAL will keep all Data obtained by TAL SpotChecker confidential.
- TAL will store the Data in a segregated place on its internal IT system away from any life insurance policy data.
Liability and release
Liability and release
- By participating in TAL SpotChecker, Participants agree to release, discharge and hold TAL, and any of its partners who are engaged in this campaign on behalf of TAL, harmless from any claim, cause of action, proceeding or demand that they may have now or in the future connected with TAL SpotChecker.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, TAL, and any of its partners who are executing this campaign on behalf of TAL, specifically disclaims and excludes any and all liability (including any indirect, incidental, consequential or special loss damage) to Participants that may arise in connection with TAL SpotChecker.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, and TAL and the Participants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
Should you have any further questions or wish to discuss this further, please contact us via email on email@example.com.