- This service (and any liability associated with it) is provided by Firstcheck and not TAL.
- As part of the TAL SpotChecker initiative, TAL is working with Firstcheck Ltd ARN 3000 1368 3379 / NZBN 9429042067047 (“Firstcheck”) to provide Participants with access to the Firstcheck App and Firstcheck Spot Check Package. These applications will enable Participants to send skin photographs directly to skin cancer experts to facilitate regular self-skin checks at home.
- The Firstcheck App and a Firstcheck Spot Check Package (which includes a Firstcheck dyplens®and a first in-app doctor consultation) is available to all Participants and is subject to the Firstcheck website terms and conditions of use. By using the FirstCheck applications the Participants acknowledge and accept the FirstCheck website terms and conditions of use.
- All photographs submitted via the FirstCheck App will be reviewed by a registered doctor with skin cancer expertise and where skin cancer or lesions, suspicious skin cancers are identified, the doctor will recommend that the Participant attends a follow-up in-person appointment for a diagnosis to be made.
- Firstcheck facilitates a preliminary screening service and does not provide a diagnosis.
- If the Participant chooses to use FirstCheck, they do so on the basis that they understand FirstCheck is an independent company and is in no way affiliated with TAL. TAL and its related bodies corporate do not have control over, or responsibility for, services provided by FirstCheck or the way in which FirstCheck uses Participant’s information. TAL does not have access to any information provided by a Participant through the FirstCheck App.
Liability and release
- By participating in TAL SpotChecker, or the Firstcheck experience, Participants agree to release, discharge and hold TAL, and any of its partners who are engaged in this campaign on behalf of TAL, harmless from any claim, cause of action, proceeding or demand that they may have now or in the future connected with TAL SpotChecker or the Firstcheck experience.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, TAL, and any of its partners who are executing this campaign on behalf of TAL, specifically disclaims and excludes any and all liability (including any indirect, incidental, consequential or special loss or damage) to Participants that may arise in connection with TAL SpotChecker or the Firstcheck experience.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, and TAL and the Participants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- The free Firstcheck dyplens® and spot check offer is only available between November 17, 2020 and 11.59pm (AEDT) 31 March , 2021. Any spot checks not redeemed via the Firstcheck website by 11.59pm (AEDT) 31 March, 2021 will be forfeited.
- The offer is limited to 1500 dyplens® units (“units”) and 1500 spot checks (“checks”) only. Once 1500 units have been claimed this offer will be closed and no further free units may be ordered and no further checks may be redeemed. If you have any further questions or wish to discuss this further, please contact us via email on email@example.com.
- The offer is limited to one free unit and one free check per person.
- The offer is subject to change at the absolute discretion of TAL.