By using HealthEngine or Firstcheck you agree that you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
- Where Participants have completed the TAL SpotChecker screening and wish to book an appointment with a GP or skin specialist, an appointment can be booked through the HealthEngine Pty Ltd 19 138 767 021 site (HealthEngine).
- HealthEngine is a booking tool that connects Participants with qualified health professionals. Participants are not required to make a booking through HealthEngine but have the option to do so. If a Participant uses HealthEngine, the HealthEngine website terms and conditions will apply.
- HealthEngine is not affiliated with TAL and TAL and its related bodies corporate do not have control over, or responsibility for, booking services provided by HealthEngine or the way in which HealthEngine uses Participant’s information. TAL does not have access to any information provided by a Participant to HealthEngine.
- As part of the TAL SpotChecker initiative , TAL is working with Firstcheck Ltd ARN 3000 1368 3379 / NZBN 9429042067047 (Firstcheck) to provide Participants with access to the Firstcheck App and Firstcheck Skin Check Package. These applications will enable Participants to send skin photographs directly to skin cancer experts to facilitate regular self-skin checks at home.
- The Firstcheck App and a Firstcheck Skin Check Package (which includes a Firstcheck SkinScope™ and a first in-app doctor consultation) is available to all Participants. The Firstcheck website terms and conditions of use will apply to a Participant’s use of the FirstCheck applications.
- All photographs submitted via the FirstCheck App will be reviewed by a registered doctor with skin cancer expertise and where skin cancer or lesions suspicious of skin cancer are identified, the doctor will recommend that the Participant attend a follow-up in-person appointment for a diagnosis to be made.
- Firstcheck provides a preliminary screening service and does not provide a diagnosis.
- If you choose to use Firstcheck, you acknowledge that FirstCheck is not affiliated with TAL. TAL and its related bodies corporate do not have control over, or responsibility for, services provided by FirstCheck or the way in which FirstCheck uses Participant’s information. TAL does not have access to any information provided by a Participant through the FirstCheck App.
Liability and release
- By participating in TAL SpotChecker, HealthEngine or the Firstcheck experience, Participants agree to release, discharge and hold TAL, and any of its partners who are engaged in this campaign on behalf of TAL, harmless from any claim, cause of action, proceeding or demand that they may have now or in the future connected with TAL SpotChecker, HealthEngine or the Firstcheck experience.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, TAL, and any of its partners who are executing this campaign on behalf of TAL, specifically disclaims and excludes any and all liability (including any indirect, incidental, consequential or special loss damage) to Participants that may arise in connection with TAL SpotChecker, HealthEngine or the Firstcheck experience.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, and TAL and the Participants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
Should you have any further questions or wish to discuss this further, please contact us via email on email@example.com.