Terms and Conditions – 30 days free
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the TAL Health Insurance “30 days Free” offer (Offer). Information on the Offer forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Offer, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is TAL Services Limited ABN 60 076 105 130 (“Promoter” or “TAL”).
3. The Offer commences at 12:00 am (AEST) on 1 April 2019 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 30 June 2019 (“Offer Period”). Policies purchased after the Offer Period will not be eligible for the Offer.
4. This Offer is open only to permanent residents of Australia who are 18 years or over as at the date of joining (being the date of completion of join) (“Eligible Customers”).
5. The Offer is only available in conjunction with the purchase of a TAL Health Insurance combined Hospital and Extras product during the Offer Period (“Eligible Product”), and does not apply to the purchase of overseas students health insurance, international workers health insurance, corporate private health insurance, travel insurance product or dependants moving from family/parents cover to their own Policy.
6. The offer consists of the payment of 30 days of annual premium by TAL. The value of the 30 days premium will be based on the level of cover held at the 60 days from join date.
7. The Offer will be fulfilled (“Fulfilment Date”) to Eligible Customers on
- July 1, 2019 for members who join and have made their first premium payment before April 30, 2019,
- August 1, 2019 for members who join and have made their first premium payment before May 31, 2019 and
- September 1, 2019, for members who join and have made their first premium payment before June 30, 2019.
8. Eligible Customers must meet the following entry requirements (“Entry Requirements”):
- the Eligible Customer must successfully purchase an Eligible Product during the Offer Period with TAL Health Insurance;
- the Eligible Product must have a Policy Start Date between 1 April 2019 and 30 June 2019;
- the Eligible Product must be current and paid up to date on the Fulfilment Date;
- the Eligible Customer must not be a current Qantas Health Insurance, nib, AAMI, Apia or Suncorp health insurance policyholder, or have joined and cancelled health insurance 6 months before or during the Offer Period.
9. Limit of one (1) 30 days free will be applied per new Eligible Product purchased. Where the policy is a couples or family policy, the offer will be applied only once
10. The Offer is not transferable, exchangeable or able to be combined with any other offer or promotion, corporate policy rate, except for the TAL Health Insurance 5% adviser discount.
11. This Offer is not transferable or exchangeable.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute all or part of this Offer with another offer of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Eligible Customers will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Offer or any element has been substituted at equal or greater value.
13. Proof of identity, residency and eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a person cannot provide suitable proof, they may forfeit the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any persons that provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this promotion.
15. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to withdraw, amend, cancel or suspend this Offer at any time.