+TAL “receive $150 off your policy for singles or $300 off your policy for couples or families” Offer - Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the TAL “receive $150 off your policy for singles or $300 off your policy for couples or families” offer (“Offer”). Information on the Offer forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Offer, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is TAL Services Limited ABN 60 076 105 130 (“Promoter” or “TAL”).
3. The Offer commences at 12:00 am (AEST) on 1 July 2019 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 31 August 2019 (“Offer Period”). Policies purchased after 11.59pm (AEST) on 30 September 2019 will not be eligible for the Offer.
4. The Offer is open only to permanent residents of Australia who are 18 years or over as at the date of joining (being the date of completion of join) (“Eligible Customers”).
5. The Offer is only available to Eligible Customers who, during the Offer Period, purchase a combined TAL Hospital and TAL Extras health insurance product (the “Eligible Product”).
6. The Offer consists of a reduction of the premium payable for the Eligible Product, consisting of $150 for single scale products or $300 for couples or family scale products. The reduction will be applied 60 days after the end of the month in which the Eligible Product was purchased (“Fulfilment Date”).
7. To avoid doubt, the Offer will be fulfilled to Eligible Customers on:
- 30 September 2019 for members who join and have made their first premium payment before between 1 July 2019 and 31 July, 2019, or
- 31 October 2019 for members who join and have made their first premium payment before between 1 August 2019 and 31 August 2019
8. In order to receive the Offer, Eligible Customers that purchase an Eligible Product must meet all of the following requirements (“Eligibility Requirements”):
- the Eligible Customer must successfully purchase from the Promoter an Eligible Product during the Offer Period;
- the Eligible Customer must purchase the Eligible Product from the Promoter via direct debit or credit card;
- the Eligible Product must have a policy start date between 1 July 2019 and 31 August 2019;
- the Eligible Product must be current and fully paid up to and including the Fulfilment Date;
- the Eligible Customer must not be a current TAL health insurance policyholder at the time of purchasing the Eligible Product, or have joined and cancelled health insurance within 6 months before or during the Offer Period; and
- the Eligible Customer must not be an employee of nib, the Promoter or their agencies.
9. Within 5 working days after the Fulfilment Date, the Eligible Customer will be contacted by the Promoter to confirm the Offer has been applied.
10. The Offer will not be applied and will be forfeited if the Eligible Customer does not maintain the Eligible Product up to and including the Fulfilment Date.
11. Limit of one (1) Offer for each Eligible Product purchased. Where the Eligible Product purchased is a couples or family policy, the Offer will be applied only once to the Eligible Product.
12. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion, corporate policy rate, except for the 5% direct debit discount. This Offer is not refundable, transferable or exchangeable.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute all or part of this Offer with another offer of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Eligible Customers will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Offer or any element has been substituted at equal or greater value.
14. Proof of identity and/or eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that an Eligible Customer cannot provide suitable proof, they may forfeit the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Customer that provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this promotion.
16. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this Offer if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Offer.
17. Personal information collected by the Promoter in order to facilitate the fulfilment of the Offer will be managed in accordance with the privacy policies and procedures advised to the Eligible Customer during the purchase of an Eligible Product.