TAL Health Insurance Combined Hospital and Extras “$200 off” Offer
Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the TAL Health Insurance Combined Hospital and Extras “$200 off” offer (“Offer”). Information on the Offer forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Offer, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is TAL Services Limited ABN 60 076 105 130 ("Promoter").
- The Offer commences at 12:00 am (AEST) on 26 November 2018 and closes at 11:59 pm (AEST) on 31 January 2019 (“Offer Period”).
- This Offer is open only to permanent residents of Australia who are 18 years or over as at the date of joining (being the date of completion of purchase) (“Eligible Customers”).
- The Offer is only available to Eligible Customers who purchase a new TAL Health Insurance Combined Hospital and Extras policy during the Offer Period (“Eligible Product”), and is not available to the purchase of overseas students health insurance, international workers health insurance, corporate private health insurance, travel insurance product or dependants moving from family/parents cover to their own policy.
- The Offer is a one-time $200 reduction off the premium payment for the Eligible Product will be applied towards your next premium payment(s) once you have held the policy for 3 months continuously (including where premiums are paid fortnightly, monthly or annually) and will appear as a reduced premium amount applied when next due.
(a) If an Eligible Product is purchased between 26 November and 31 December 2018, the discount will be applied after 1 March 2019;
(b) If an Eligible Product is purchased between 1 January and 31 January 2019, the discount will be applied after 1 April 2019.
- Eligible Customers must meet the following entry requirements (“Entry Requirements”):
(a) the Eligible Customer must successfully purchase an Eligible Product during the Offer Period;
(b) the Eligible Product must have a Policy Start Date during the offer period;
(c) the Eligible Product must be current and fully paid up to when the offer is applied;
(d) the Eligible Customer must purchase the Eligible Product via direct debit or credit card;
(e) to receive the Offer the Eligible Customer must remain a TAL Health Insurance policyholder at the time of the amount being applied.
(f) the Eligible Customer must not be a current TAL Health Insurance, Qantas Assure, nib, AAMI, Apia or Suncorp health insurance policyholder at the time of purchasing the Eligible Product, or have joined and cancelled an Eligible Product within 6 months before or during the Offer Period;
(g) the Eligible Customer must not be an employee of nib
- Limit of one (1) Offer per new Eligible Product purchased. Where the Eligible Product purchased is a couples or family policy, the Offer will be applied only once to the Eligible Product.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion, except for the 5% advisor channel discount.
- Eligible Customers who meet the Entry Requirements will be entitled to receive the Offer unless they notify the Promoter that they do not wish to participate in the Offer.
- If an Eligible Customer meets the Entry Requirements, the Eligible Customer will receive a call, email or letter to advise the Offer has been applied.
- This Offer is not transferable or exchangeable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute all or part of this Offer with another offer of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Eligible Customers will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Offer or any element has been substituted at equal or greater value.
- Proof of identity, residency and eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a person cannot provide suitable proof, they may forfeit the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any persons that provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this promotion.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this Offer if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Offer.