TAL life Limited (TAL) is offering to selected TAL policy owners the ability to participate in a pilot program (Program).
The Program consists of the opportunity for Eligible Participants (defined below) to take part in an online survey of their BioAge and to complete a Medical Check in order to assess their health and lifestyle. The Program will help to show Eligible Participants certain aspects of their current health and wellbeing. TAL wishes to use the results of the BioAge and Medical Check to develop new and improved products, services and pricing for existing and future customers for life insurance products based on health and wellbeing.
TAL has partnered with Ritualize Pty Ltd (Ritualize) to allow for Eligible Participants to complete the BioAge survey.
Eligibility requirements for the Program and the Program period
- Entry is only open to TAL life Limited (TAL) policy owners who have:
- Excluded Persons are employees of TAL or its related bodies corporate.
- The Program commences at 9am AEST on 21st of March 2017 and ends at close of business on 6th May 2017.
- An Eligible Participant may elect to participate in the Program by either registering using the unique URL contained in the invitation email from TAL or using the form attached to the invitation email from TAL which will need to be completed and scanned back to TAL by the Customer.
- Eligible Participants can elect to participate in one or both of the following: a) An online BioAge survey provided by Ritualize; and
- In participating in the Program, an Eligible Participant may need to agree to the relevant Experience provider’s terms and conditions for participation in an Experience. In the event of any inconsistency, these terms and conditions will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
- TAL will reward the Eligible Participant with a $50 EFTPOS card upon the Eligible Participant providing TAL with the following: a) Medical Check-Up Form (scan or photo) completed and signed by the Doctor; and
- Should an Eligible Participant wish to continue utilizing an Experience after the end date of the Program they may do so subject to any terms and conditions the relevant Experience provider may require. For the avoidance of doubt TAL will not be involved in any way with an Eligible Participant’s utilizing an Experience after the end date of the Program.
b) A Medical checkup conducted by a registered medical practitioner (“Doctor”);
(each an “Experience”).
b) copy of the Doctor’s receipt (scan or photo) for the visit.
Consent to use data for a limited purpose
- As part of the Program, TAL will gain access to data and information generated from Eligible Participants participation in the Program (Data). Eligible Participants acknowledge and agree that this Data will contain Personal Information (as that term is defined in the Privacy Act 1988) relating to them. By participating in the Program (or any part thereof), Eligible Participants consent to the collection and use by TAL of the Data generated from the Experiences.
- TAL will only use the Data for the limited purposes of developing: a) new, or amendments to existing products and services; and
- TAL will not use the Data to re-underwrite or make any changes to the terms and conditions of an Eligible Participants life insurance policy both now and in the future. Nor will TAL use the Data in relation to any claim an Eligible Person may have against a life insurance policy issued by TAL.
b) different pricing for new or existing products and services.
- TAL will keep all Data obtained from the Program confidential.
- TAL will store the Data in a segregated place on its internal IT system away from life insurance policy data.
Liability and release
- By participating in an Experience, Eligible Participants agree to release, discharge and hold TAL harmless from any claim, cause of action, proceeding or demand that they may have now or in the future connected with the Program.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, TAL specifically disclaims and excludes any and all liability (including any indirect, incidental, consequential or special loss damage) to Eligible Participants that may arise in connection with the Program.
- These terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, and TAL and the Eligible Participants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.