If our customer service consultant can't resolve your complaint straight away, they can transfer you to a member of the IDR team.
Alternatively, you can write to us by sending us an email or via post: GPO Box 5380, Sydney NSW 2001
Please include the following information in your email or letter:
- The date and word 'Complaint' in the heading or subject line
- Your name and contact details, including your daytime phone number and email address
- An explanation of the issue, along with any relevant facts or documents
Please keep a copy of your letter and original documents for your records.
We'll respond, in writing within 48 hours, confirming that we've received your complaint. Our response will also include:
- Your policy or claim number
- A summary of the issue/s you've raised
- The date we received your letter or email
- Contact details for the Complaints Case Manager responsible for your case
- The time frame in which we'll aim to resolve your complaint. Depending on the policy you have with us, this will be 45 or 90 days
If your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction within the 45 or 90 day time frame, you can escalate the issue to an external organisation: see Step 3 for details.