Leading Australian life insurance specialist, TAL, has expanded their support for advisers with a new digital hub of tools and resources aimed at helping them and their clients adapt to a new way of providing advice.
Designed to enable advisers to continue to deliver quality advice, the hub adds to TAL’s active contribution to the growth of advisers’ capabilities in a crucial year for the financial advice sector.
TAL Head of Licensees and Partnerships, Beau Riley, said, “Advisers are needed now more than ever as many Australians are grappling with the new normal and seeking financial security. There is a unique opportunity for advisers to position themselves as a source of trust and proactively connect with clients in meaningful ways.
“At TAL, we are seeking to empower advisers to respond quickly to the current environment and find new ways to add value for their clients. We recognise that advisers have an essential role to play in ensuring we can all come out of this time stronger than before, and we are committed to continuing to invest in opportunities to better serve advisers, both personally and professionally,” he said.
- Connecting with clients – helping advisers’ client communications with white label content on the importance of reviewing financial plans, government support measures available during COVID-19 and the value life insurance has in uncertain times
- Supporting clients – client resources with information on TAL’s Financial Hardship options, wellbeing support and career coaching services
- Adapting to virtual businesses – tools to help advisers easily adapt to a remote working model
- Adviser health and wellbeing – helping advisers continue to look after their own mental and physical health
- Digital CPD learning – supporting advisers to continue their CPD learning with TAL Risk Academy’s range of digital learning options.
The content on TAL’s COVID-19 adviser support hub will continue to evolve as the COVID-19 response progresses. To access the support hub, advisers can visit this page.